Remineralization of teeth
• good preventive measure;
• allows to eliminate caries without machining;
• helps to fight tooth hypersensitivity;
• compensates for the lack of mineral elements:
• after bleaching;
• during active growth in children and adolescents;
• during orthodontic treatment;
• during pregnancy.
The bleaching method used in this system is based on the ability of oxygen molecules to eliminate even the brightest and most persistent pigment spots.
The Air-Flow procedure is to clean the surface of the teeth using a powder blasting apparatus.
Ultrasound teeth cleaning allows you to remove any deposits from the teeth and return them to the natural color.